All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
Re: MSG synonyms new
      #283262 - 09/20/06 03:23 PM
feelinggood

Reged: 09/11/06

Hi, Yes, it makes sense. I am a curious person and needed to ask details as it helps me look for different options. I too never feel emptied when my IBS is acting up and it is very annoying and uncomfortable. I have had months and months of stability, actually a year, with soy still in my diet so I am not sure that I really need to eliminate it but what you shared is very interesting and I am going to be using smaller quantities of soy since I wanted to cut down anyway. Thanks,

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: MSG synonyms new
      #283263 - 09/20/06 03:24 PM
feelinggood

Reged: 09/11/06

P.S. Actually it was not TMI, I wanted to make a post on sex and IBS to ask how other people find it affects their sex life. It can really take it toll on sexuality as the last thing you want is to be touched when IBS is acting up. If someone else has never experienced it they just do not understand.

Re: Swanson's "MSG-free" broth new
      #283558 - 09/22/06 10:03 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I had never noticed that fine print before.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1272 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4504

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review