All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
ACIDLESS DIET FOR IBS
      #275197 - 07/22/06 12:52 AM
ladyhauk

Reged: 07/22/06

I would like to know if there is a diet for people that have an extremely high acidic body. My is so high I dont even register on the litmus test. I take Alkalive Bleu and drink Alkiline and distilled water everyday [color:purple] [/color] [i]acidless diet[/i] :D :D

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: ACIDLESS DIET FOR IBS new
      #275220 - 07/22/06 11:38 AM
Hypnogal

Reged: 03/17/03

First you must find out why you are SO acidic...too much protein? / not enough fruirs/vegs? What might seem acid ingested may actually be alkaline to the tissue/body...things don't always follow common sense. Try to find the cause / and change that - instead of just treating a symptom. Think - how can I not cut myself so much?, instead of - I keep running out of bandaids!

Re: ACIDLESS DIET FOR IBS new
      #275249 - 07/22/06 01:58 PM
kim123

Reged: 07/18/06
Loc: Florida

Sweetpea, you hit the nail on the head. Try to find the cause. Don't just keep using bandaids. I like that! Research shows our problems are diet related and if we cahnge that, we will get better. Then why do we keep putting bandaids on instead of finding the cause? I wonder if Dr. Strande could help you. Put in a search. He has some good advice.Just my opinion.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1136 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 574

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review