All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
ok, I'm back.....with C
      #274536 - 07/18/06 11:34 AM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

well, it seems my system can figure out how to defeat just about anything I throw at it for my C with in 2 months or so. I've been on Stool softner for about 2 months, & of course my Citrecell. Been trying prune juice, which works, but causes bad gas too. Going to try Miralax soon. Anything else you guys can sugggest? Done Zelmorm, too harsh, done clenses, not good for us, cramping! Just need something new...please help.

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: ok, I'm back.....with C new
      #274543 - 07/18/06 11:54 AM
Abigail

Reged: 03/12/05
Loc: Orlando,FL

Hello Kiwii,

I'm not sure if this will help you, but it helps me and want to share with you and I hope it helps your constipation. I eat "Fiber One" cereal every morning for a couple of weeks now and I been having a 2 bm every morning. But it's very important that you drink lots of water right after eating it, that way it absorbs the water. I also starting taking Magnesium supplement after each meal and taking enzymes right before eating. I drink lots of water all day, but as soon as I get out of bed in the morning I drink 2 big glasses of water and 2 more big glasses of water after breakfast. I add 2tbsp of flax seeds to my Fiber One cereal and soy milk, flaxx seeds are great for C. I eat food high in IF and some SF. I used to have to take MOM every night but not anymore, I only take it when I really need to. I hope this helps you. The pain goes away when you empty your bowels everyday. When I don't fell totally empty after my 2 bm in the morning, then I have pain & cramps all day. I still don't understand why some days I empty just fine and some others I don't b/c I eat the same everyday. But anyway, I hope this helps you.

Blessings,
Abi

p.s.Yes !!! Jesus loves me and I love Him more than life. Great picture :-)

--------------------
The joy of the Lord is my strength !

Have you tried the Miralax yet, Kiwi? new
      #280738 - 09/03/06 06:37 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

How are things going....or not going. Have you ever tried another type of SFS? How about flax meal?

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2655 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 464

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review