All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Going to "DDW - Digestive Disease Week" in Los Angeles this weekend
      #263626 - 05/16/06 08:47 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Shane & I are going to DDW - Digestive Disease Week in Los Angeles this weekend for my job...Shane gets to tag along. There are going to be all of these Exhibitors there. Some of them I have talked be while planning Fall Sprawl last year. I hope to bring back lots of information to share on the next Seattle IBS Support Group Meeting

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

You are?! How cool! We exhibited there a few years ago... new
      #263641 - 05/16/06 10:12 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

and it is a huge event. The doctors were all very nice. Most of the exhibits were for gigantic drug companies or medical supplies, but there were some interesting oddballs mixed in.

Most ironic part was that the only food served in the exhibit hall was hotdogs, burgers, and other fast food. Seemed pretty weird for a digestive health conference!

Have fun, and I'll love to see what you bring back. Tell Shane to be good.

XXOO
H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: You are?! How cool! We exhibited there a few years ago... new
      #263645 - 05/16/06 10:40 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Yeah, if nothing else..we will hang out at the "Teeccion Caffe" booth!! Shane will be good... he will be right by my side.... no play time with out me!! LOL Great part is....we get in to LAX about 9:30am Sat and don't have to be to the convention until noon on Sun... so we have almost 24 hours to play!!

And lucky for me.... I'll only be there at the convention for a couple of hours (not the whole weekend like you guys were)....so I can avoid the hotdog & hamburgers. Maybe I can find a soft pretzel if I need something?

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2461 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 277

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review