All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
waaahhh...in the attack zone.....
      #222858 - 11/02/05 06:29 PM
meep

Reged: 06/06/05
Loc: Texas

Looks like I'll be in the bathroom all night. The big D is back and so is the big V. Things were going so well there for a while......guess good things are never meant to last.......
Signing off to crash on the couch.......

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: OH Meep! I'm sorry to hear that! new
      #222866 - 11/02/05 07:05 PM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

You were doing so well, weren't you?? Well, I'm right there with ya! I had a horrible D attack last night that woke me up at 4:30am and it didn't stop until 1:00pm. Now, my gut is starting to rumble again......so, it might be another one of those nights for me, too. I don't want to take any Imodium because my colonoscopy/endoscopy prep is Monday and I don't want to be C!
Feel Better Soon!!!
Hugs!
Michelle

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

stayed home sick today.....blah new
      #222933 - 11/03/05 07:47 AM
meep

Reged: 06/06/05
Loc: Texas

grrrr.....I am soooo frustrated right now!!!!!!!

I think I am going to a different GI. My GI is really good (even my regular dr. and ob/gyn go to him) but the secretary at my school has crohns and gave me the name of her GI and said she went to several before he gave her the right diagnosis and treatments. She has very few problems now. My big concern is that I may have crohns anyway because of the vomiting. My entire system spasms out from both ends simultaneously. It is an unusual symptom for typical IBS-A..D prominent. So....guess I'll be making a phone call.......I know he'll want to do tests...ugh

Re: stayed home sick today.....blah new
      #222937 - 11/03/05 07:58 AM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

I know exactly how you feel. My system is doing that too so my doc wants to check it out. My cousin has crohns and she has lost her colon and alot of her small intestine to the disease.......I hope I don't have it but I do think it's something more than just the typical IBS that I had before. I would call your doctor and get checked out....
Good Luck~ Sorry to hear you're still sick.
Michelle

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5615 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 432

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review