All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
What to eat?! and...
      #221071 - 10/25/05 12:19 AM
*STaR*

Reged: 10/05/05
Loc: Hawaii

aloha guys!! i posted on the other board but i was told this one would get a response quicker....i've changed a lot of my eating...but i still seem to be "allergic" to everything! my stummy/abdomen spazzes when i eat anything...i had blood tests also last week to see if i had celiac's disease but it came back normal...but now i'm wondering...this may be gross but please don't take it that way...i'm sure you guys are use to this...but does anyone know if IBS sufferers have mucus in their poop? or is it UC only? Please let me know....because with all similar symptoms i think i'm gonna go crazy....or may already be there! hehe :/

--------------------
"Everything Happens For a Reason"

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: What to eat?! and... new
      #221073 - 10/25/05 02:20 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Fyi, if you have a question, try searching on it on first. Mucous for example has come up LOTS before. It's a very common IBS symptom...you get it when your GI tract is spasming and producing too much fluid to try and alleviate the discomfort.

Are you following Heather;s diet 100%? And if so, how long have you been doing that? It can take a while to adjust so don't get frustrated if results are not immediate. Also, are you taking a SFS and what dose are you on?

Re: What to eat?! and... new
      #222887 - 11/03/05 05:29 AM
sanIL

Reged: 11/02/05

I'm a Celiac and a Blood Test will NOT verify if you have it or not. The only test to positively ID Celiac is the colonoscopy/biopsy of the small intestine. Try NOT eating any wheat and if it improves -- you should see result in the stool Better yet -- ask your doctor -- to the biopsy to know for sure - good web site is celiac.com Good luch

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4598 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 496

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review