All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
very frustrated
      #21920 - 09/29/03 07:39 AM
Ang

Reged: 09/22/03

On Saturday I was planning to go out of town and see one of my favorite local bands play, with my sister. Well I drove the 45 minutes to her place just fine. But then as we were leaving (I had another hour and a half to go) I started to get anxious, and I have a harder time driving at night. (Most things are closed = no bathrooms) We got about 1/2 hour away and my stomach was just not happy, so we ended up turning around and hanging out in a nearby town instead. The rest of the night I was fine and had no stomach problems.

This is sooooo frustrating!!! I was really looking forward to a fun night out. But once again, my stomach ruined it!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: very frustrated new
      #21922 - 09/29/03 07:49 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I know how you feel - I am exactly the same way - I can order a meal in a restuarant and have to leave the table a million times because of the "D". But I can order the exact same meal and bring it home and be fine!

It's all your state of mind...and I have heard the hypno tapes work for that. I don't use them -but Mags does and she swears by them. Hopefully she responds and she can tell you able them.

Don't worry - you are not alone

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Re: very frustrated new
      #21932 - 09/29/03 09:41 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Yes, the hypno cd's are amazing! I used to have the OMG-I-GOT-TO-GO-RIGHT-NOW syndrome, to have it be a false alarm, and ruin plans CONSTANTLY!! They hypno works wonders for that - I used to not even be able to leave the house, go out, etc. Now, I very rarely have problems. Check out the hypnotherapy board for more info.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 940 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 456

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review