Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
A REASON TO WAKE UP EARLY! *ATTN C'ERS*
      #210203 - 08/31/05 01:57 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

hi guys---
so all last week i was still on a european time schedule, and was going to sleep at 10ish-11 and waking up around 7AM. i noticed that since i was awake longer, i had more time [especially in the mornings] to have BM's! i think this was b/c i had time to drink my tea and get the acacia in me. i think the psylliums i take at night get activated better in the morning when im awake to drink enough water. it actually occured to me that while i sleep longer, i may have BMs but dont usually wake up to go. so everyone should try sleeping like this a little. or try going to sleep one hour earlier each night to slowly get on a schedule. good luck

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: A REASON TO WAKE UP EARLY! *ATTN C'ERS* new
      #210224 - 08/31/05 03:24 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

I'm so glad that worked out for me! Unfortunately, my body is just the opposite. When I wake up early I'm very rarely able to have a BM, whereas if I sleep in I very frequently do. Funny how we're all different.

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Re: A REASON TO WAKE UP EARLY! *ATTN C'ERS* new
      #210301 - 08/31/05 08:01 PM
franny

Reged: 05/16/05
Loc: N. FL

I am a D and if I have an early appointment I try to wake up about 2 hrs early so I can get the morning going slowly. My bowel usually wakes up when I have my morning tea and SFS also. This planning sure makes my day go much better.

--------------------
Franny
IBS/D
Celiac

i agree -nt- new
      #210466 - 09/01/05 12:51 PM
little bear

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

I'm a "late wake up is better"... new
      #210523 - 09/01/05 06:30 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

kind of gal too, unfortunately. Wish I was the opposite. Working would be so much more pleasant if I could poop in beforehand.

Another reason to be happy about having Labor Day off.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: I'm a "late wake up is better"... new
      #210568 - 09/01/05 08:57 PM
little bear

haha yah i hardly ever wake up early! unless i have too i only noticed such a difference b/c it had been so long since i was on a normal sleep schedule. but, did you reply back to my question about that message board??? i tried looking for the post i replied to but i couldnt find it let me know kay?? maybe ill ask heather

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

I'm not sure which message you're talking about Little Bear?-nt new
      #210611 - 09/02/05 07:32 AM
Augie

--------------------
~ Beth

ohhh oops! heres a recap of my message then! new
      #210760 - 09/02/05 11:08 PM
little bear

i was talking to my friend jessica that posts on here as jessica28 and we were saying it would be a good idea if there was a message board for girls dealing with or recovering from eating issues and suffering from constipation. i know sometimes i want to post questions or just general thoughts but i dont want any of the other ladies to get upset with me for always posting those types of posts i feel funny about it sometimes but if there were a certain message board to post it in, i wouldnt feel so funny. i dont know--what do you think?? maybe heather would be open to it??

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

Yep, I answered it new
      #210786 - 09/03/05 08:30 AM
Augie

It's right below your reply, silly. Here's the link. web page I see she has already started it up. Did you know that? Here's the link anorexic/constipation web site I must admit, I haven't joined yet...been too busy. But I plan on joining. Jessica, Renee, Kristen, and Casey have already joined. I've read some of the posts and I can relate....just need to find some time to join another board. It's hard to work FT, read this board, do daily errands, email friends, etc...and still have time for another board! But it looks like a good place to chat with people in the same boat.

--------------------
~ Beth

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 340 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 781

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review