All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Period pieces....lovely new
      #206358 - 08/18/05 06:34 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I have read Robin Maxwell too. Her research is good but altogether she is the writer I think of when I want to buoy my spirits about getting published. If her novels can be published I know I can!
Thanks for the links. I will get started on that. The problem lately is time. I reserve evenings for doing my writing and all the other stuff like that I have to do and I never have time!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

little minnie, your book sounds awesome -nt- new
      #206374 - 08/18/05 07:18 AM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

I think you need to WRITE this one out. new
      #206441 - 08/18/05 09:52 AM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Apologies for using the SHOUTING capitals, but honestly, when the going gets tough why not write?

Goodness knows you're beyond brilliant! The contests sound fun too and we all know how much you love to cook (not to mention how good you are at it!)

I love Jane Austen. Having fun ripping her off in your own unique way. Honestly, you are just too talented and crafty.

Kate.

you are too sweet! -nt new
      #206574 - 08/18/05 04:26 PM
Little Minnie

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

recipe contests new
      #206575 - 08/18/05 04:27 PM
Little Minnie

I entered two contests today! Wish me luck!

--------------------

You have created a monster! new
      #206602 - 08/18/05 06:16 PM
Little Minnie

Thanks Michelle for the contests links! I am really getting into it. I have a bunch I am working on. Get this one: milkshakes that are wild combos no one has tried before. DH thinks I should do carrot cake. This is his idea: baby food carrots, brown sugar, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg in vanilla ice cream. I am not so sure about that. Anyway you really started me on something!
We loved March of the Penguins!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1506 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1370

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review