All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Thank you all
      #198536 - 07/22/05 09:32 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I know I've been a poster since maybe October now...and thought I'd be to the point where I didn't need so much guidance by now.

I just want to thank all of you for hanging in there with me as I struggle to come to some sort of stability, no matter what degree or what symptoms that turns out to be for me.

Please, I am asking that you guys don't give up on me yet. I am trying so hard...and worry that you all are just about fed up with me by now! I love you guys and I need you all.

I hope I haven't worn you guys down to the point where you are saying "Oh, not her again"!

Believe me, if you guys are tired of me, just think how I feel having to live in this dysfunctioning, painful, stubborn GI screwed up body!

Okay, that's my plea for the day. I am humblingly asking you guys to please not give up on me....just because I have been posting for so long...and continue to struggle with questions and debilitating symptoms.

I CAN'T GIVE UP! Please don't give up on me either...I need all of you!

All my love, and gratitude!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Also.... new
      #198566 - 07/22/05 10:50 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Wanted to let you all know I realize you guys all do this out of the kindness of your hearts, all volunteerily, and give the the best advice you can.

I know no body owe's me answers! That's what makes it even more apprecitated. I just want you all to know I don't take you for granted.

The end

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

We're here to help.... new
      #198603 - 07/22/05 12:31 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

...and help we do, to the best of our ability. Of course, it's up to us to give suggestions, and up to you to choose to implement them, but that's a given.

I hope you find something that works for you, soon. Think about what I said in my second email today, because I've given you that advice a lot, and I stand by it.

*hugs*

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5490 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 299

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review