Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
I buy Luna Bars online.....
      #184648 - 06/08/05 10:22 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

at www.thebetterhealthstore.com

They are $17.95/box, 15 in a box. Shipping is 5.95 unless you spend $59 and then it's free. It was easy for me to do because I like to buy in bulk. (Canadian shipping is $5.95 over $59). Not sure if people like ordering these bars in the mail, but I've had no problem. And they seem to have all the flavors.
I did go to Target and buy two boxes since they were on sale, but they were smaller boxes and they didn't have a lot of flavors.

WAIT--I just found them cheaper!
http://www.adventureracingconcepts.com/prod/food/index.html

In the Food/Nutrition section, under energy bars, you can find them for $10.99 for a box of $12, that's like 92 cents a bar. And shipping is only $4. That's pretty cheap. I think I will be buying them there in the future!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I buy Luna Bars online..... new
      #184658 - 06/08/05 10:45 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

There are several Whole Foods in YOUR area.... http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/list_IL.html

They are always $0.99 there and they carry EVERY flavor...and they are always fresh!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#184669 - 06/08/05 11:04 AM
Tanya34

Reged: 12/23/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Thank you so much! I've been looking for a Whole Food place around here and found your post today! YEEHAW!!!

#184680 - 06/08/05 11:20 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

I can't figure out how to change it from US to Canadian on the shipping form... I want some Luna bars, darnit!!!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#184685 - 06/08/05 11:26 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

No fair. They are $1.39 at the Whole Foods in nyc!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Yeah, but... new
      #184740 - 06/08/05 01:00 PM
epa_ginger

in my area means at least a hour and fifteen minute drive. Have you ever driven around Chicago?? Traffic SUCKS!!
Believe me, I've been dreaming of going to Whole Foods but I haven't worked it into my schedule, and if I can get them for 92 cents each and not drive in traffic I will. (Because I am lazy.)

--------------------

Which website?? better health, or adventureracing?-nt new
      #184743 - 06/08/05 01:04 PM
epa_ginger

--------------------

Re: Yeah, but... new
      #184757 - 06/08/05 01:15 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

in my area means at least a hour and fifteen minute drive. Have you ever driven around Chicago?? Traffic SUCKS!!
Believe me, I've been dreaming of going to Whole Foods but I haven't worked it into my schedule, and if I can get them for 92 cents each and not drive in traffic I will. (Because I am lazy.)

LOL...I hear ya...

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Both!! :-( -nt- new
      #184776 - 06/08/05 01:35 PM
Stephie

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Stephie... new
      #184787 - 06/08/05 01:40 PM
epa_ginger

You MIGHT not be able to order from the adventureracing website, but for the better health one, can't you select the province on the "state/province" drop down box?

--------------------

Re: Stephie... new
      #184805 - 06/08/05 02:20 PM
Stephie

Maybe I am doing it wrong...
I selected the kind of Luna bars, and then went to checkout. It said that as a new customer, I had to make myself a login thingie.
When I went to put my info in there, state was the only option for my address..
Grrr.
--Steph

--------------------
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Stephie... new
      #184834 - 06/08/05 03:42 PM
epa_ginger

Ok, now, I don't know much about Canadian addresses, but in the "state" selection, aren't the provinces listed also? I see Alberta, Ontario, etc.....in the Bill-to-Information. And then you'd just check the box that says ship to same address. Right??

Like this:
User ID
Password
Hint phrase
Hint phrase answer
E-mail address
Reenter e-mail
address

Bill-to information:
First Name
Last Name
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
City
State - State- Alabama Alaska Alberta APO AA APO AE APO AP Arizona Arkansas British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Manitoba Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Brunswick New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Newfoundland and Labrador North Carolina North Dakota Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Pennsylvania Prince Edward Island Puerto Rico Quebec Rhode Island Saskatchewan South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Wash. D.C. Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Yukon Territory
Zip Code
Phone number

Ship-to information:
Ship-to same as Bill-to

--------------------

OH!!! new
      #184835 - 06/08/05 03:48 PM
Stephie

You are so right!! I only saw state, and the first few names (of states) and thought that was it, but I didn't scroll down to see that they'd just stuck the provinces right in there!
Lovely!
Yay!
I ordered 2 boxes!
Woo hoo!
Thanks so much, I am so stupid.
--Steph

--------------------
IBS-D,pain.

me too new
      #184851 - 06/08/05 05:03 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

at www.drugstore.com for $16.99 a box and shipping is free when you join their club and buy a certain amount and 1-7th each month is 20% off. They do not have the new flavors.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

You're not stupid! Glad to help!-nt new
      #184853 - 06/08/05 05:09 PM
epa_ginger

--------------------

#184865 - 06/08/05 05:42 PM
Tanya34

Reged: 12/23/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Oh my gosh! OK I was SSSSOOO excited about this store in Oakville I grabbed my mom after dinner and got onto the QEW and found the store! It is gorgeous!! We were there for almost an hour and a half just looking at everything. When I came across Smore's Luna Bars I did a jig ... literally! they cost the same as they do in the grocery stores close by but you can't get Smore's!!! YEEHAW! Thanks so much for this post ... it was so worth the drive!!!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4870 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1653

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review