All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Help!
      #160704 - 03/15/05 09:43 AM
Lisa Crain

Reged: 03/09/05
Loc: Norman, OK

I have had D off and on for the last month but now as of last Wednesday, I am constipated. I have not had a BM in almost a week. I have been drinking Citrucel once a day for the last 4 days. I am drinking a lot of water, hot tea, etc. I'm almost afraid to eat anything. I did have some vegetable soup over the weekend. When should I start to really freak out more than I already am?!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Help! new
      #160713 - 03/15/05 10:08 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Keep eating!!!!! And get some safe IF with your SF...lots of veggie soup with bread is a great way to do this.

ANd keep up with the Citrucel. If you were due for a dose-upping soon, I'd do it now IMHO.

Good luck. Being IBS-A sucks, but just stick with the diet and the SFS...VERY important as an A.

Re: Help! new
      #160729 - 03/15/05 10:36 AM
Lisa Crain

Reged: 03/09/05
Loc: Norman, OK

Greetings to you in England!!! Thanks for the prompt HELP!!! I went to the doc last week and had lost 8 lbs. in a month. They want to do an endoscopy and they took some blood for testing. I haven't actually bought the books yet so I'm not "officially" on the diet. I'm still reading and gathering info and need to buy cooking supplies, etc. It's like starting all over with food! Thanks again for your help! Lisa

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 174 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 354

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review