All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Kaybee, thanks for such an incredibly informative and helpful post! -nt- new
      #15798 - 07/31/03 10:57 AM
KaybeeC

Reged: 03/14/03
Loc: Ohio

You're very welcome, Heather! Hope it helps Michelle!- nt

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Posted this in Living Room but wanted to ask here too - hysterectomy ?'s new
      #15816 - 07/31/03 12:44 PM
RLU

Reged: 02/04/03
Loc: Jackson, Mississippi

I have no wisdom or experience on this, but just want to offer encouragement. I know you will make the right decision and all of on the board are thinking of you!!!

--------------------
Screen Name: Nan275

Re: Posted this in Living Room but wanted to ask here too - hysterectomy ?'s new
      #16043 - 08/01/03 08:38 PM
Leah

Reged: 06/18/03
Loc: Denver, CO.

So many posts are hitting home for me right now! I have severe endometriosis and am looking at having another lap-scope in October to burn it all out! I am in a lot of pain and my IBS seems to be worse during my periods and with the uterine cramping and pain (which I might add is about 3 weeks out if the month.) I even blacked out many times and had to make an out of town ER visit during my last period.
I too have had ovarian cysts and they seem better right now. My advice, which I tell myself, is do what will make you feel better and provide some relief. I too am looking at a future hysterectomy and am trying to hold off and have kids first. I can say though that I know it will alleviate so much of my constant pain and that's pretty appealing! Do what makes you feel better. You'll make the right decision no matter what you do. You're in my prayers.
Leah

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5539 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1909

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review