All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Equalactin question
      #147615 - 02/07/05 06:10 PM
abby82

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Nevada

I was wondering if anyone has bought a new box of equalactin lately. I recently started taking them again so I had my husband buy 3 boxes of them and on the top of the box it now says: For Constipation, abdominal discomfort and irregularity. It no longer says for alternating bouts of diarrhea and Constipation. I dont have an old box so I cant check to see if the ingredients are the same. Does anyone know why they changed this? Is it still the same medicine? It says that each tablet has 625mg of calcium polycarbophil. Is this the same stuff?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Equalactin question new
      #147685 - 02/08/05 06:12 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hey- I just bought some as well. As near as I can tell it's the same stuff. It certainly tastes the same!

Re: Equalactin question new
      #147694 - 02/08/05 06:34 AM
puffybelly

Reged: 02/04/05

I don't like them and as someone with "C" a little paranoid about taking them though I can't really explain why. I just gave my box away but I remember it saying on the box that it will help "D" as is absorbs the "liquid" and make a sturdier poop and help "C" as it abosrbs the "liquid" in a different way thereby making it easier to pass the poop. I would imagine if it says the same thing on your new box it's all the same.

Is there a website on the box where you could get information to contact them?

--------------------
"puffy"

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1749 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 454

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review