Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone Else-
      #130906 - 12/16/04 04:47 AM
melissam

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: Scranton Pennsylvania

Just wondering if this is normal for everyone else with IBS-
1st off- I go to the bathroom every day- SOmetimes I have a hard time and I don't finish but I do go..
The only time I have a "normal" stomach is when I first wake up in the morning. I always have oatmeal for breakfast and 2 cups of herbal tea. Then I have my norma; morning BM. I feel great after the BM then about 1 hour later I get rectal fullness. Does anyone get this feeling also??? Like they have stuff in there? Sorry to be so frank.
As the days wears on I get more and more bloated. Sometimes I will have another BM when I go home from work and then I feel great for about an hour. Then I get the crampy feeling back again. Does anyone else get this???
I do take 1 dose of citrucel mid morning, and at night I have 1 cup full of Natures Path opti slim cereal, (high Fiber). I drink tons of water alllll day. Sometimes so much I think Im going to float away. I think I rambled on but my main question is does anyone have that rectal pressure feeling for a majority of their day???

--------------------
Melissa
Pain predominant w/occasional C.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone Else- new
      #130916 - 12/16/04 05:59 AM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

When I'm really C I get that feeling...but it's not everyday. I'm wondering about that cereal you're eating though...you said it's high fibre...I know that there are a lot of people on the board who would feel just terrible (including me) if they ate a high fibre cereal. Maybe try switching?

Re: Anyone Else- new
      #130934 - 12/16/04 06:58 AM
melissam

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: Scranton Pennsylvania

Yep the cereal is very high fiber. 13 grams per one cup serving. Again, I do go to the bathroom every day but it seems like I will clean out from having the bm and then once I start putting that food into me as the day goes on it gets fuller and fuller(butt) but I go to the toilet and nothing happens. It actually feels like something is in there.

--------------------
Melissa
Pain predominant w/occasional C.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 961 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 281

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review