Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Casey - Yogi Tea??
      #125376 - 11/25/04 09:51 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hiya,
I was in the local HFS today, in search of some fennel tea and I spotted some Yogi Tea. I remember you talking about a kind of tea, and I THINK it was Yogi Tea but I'm not absolutely sure. They only had 2 kinds, I got Cinnamon Spice.. can't remember the other one.. Anyway, it smells really yummy and I love cinnamon (It's safe, right??) so I can't wait to try it.
Is this the brand you were talking about? What flavours do you like? I remember there being a hazelnut one.. not a good option for me as I am allergic, but were there others? If so, and I like this one, I'll be on the lookout in Canada.
Cheers,
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Casey - Yogi Tea?? new
      #125377 - 11/25/04 09:54 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Yep, it was Yogi tea! The kinds I usually drink are Redbush Chai, Vanilla Hazelnut (I know, that one won't work for you), and Jamaican Roast, I think it's called. The Redbush Peach is good too. I think my favorite by far is the chai, though - it's SO good.

And yep, they're safe. Just watch out for any blends that contain licorice root (it's a laxative), and there are a couple that are caffeinated... but they'll say so right on the front of the box.

Enjoy! You'll have to tell me how the cinnamon spice is... I imagine it's good, but I've never tried that one.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 976 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 330

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review