All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
A month and a half to go...
      #113159 - 10/15/04 06:15 AM
Sweetd

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: NY

I have only a month and a half to go until my wedding. I have been doing so well since I cut out all dairy and following the diet! I mean a lot better! I never have "spells" again as I call them. I am never bloated any more (I finally know what my stomach really looks like ). I am doing very well with my fiber, I am up to 2 and a half tablespoons and going up on my dose tomorrow. I have incorporated safe insolubles and eating them in moderation and slowly. I am stable now (I hope I keep it up). I really think I will be fine come my wedding. This was my goal to be fine by December 5th, it looks like I am on my way.

The only thing is I am planing on taking Xanax, only on the days when I am a real nervous wreck that week. I hope this doesn't bother me and make me have C again or D for that matter. I don't think it will because I won't be taking it on a daily basis. Is this a good idea to take this. I have only taken twice, but I seem to be fine with it. I just don't want it to through my stableness (don't know if that is a word) off?

--------------------
Ibs-d and fructose sensitive.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: A month and a half to go... new
      #113165 - 10/15/04 06:21 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Congrats on your up coming wedding!!! I would do a trial run!! Take it a couple times and see how you do. That way if it does bother you you have time to get stable again!!!!
I am so glad your feeling good. You will have to post a pic of you in your wedding dress!!!
Good Luck

--------------------
Heather7476

#113166 - 10/15/04 06:23 AM
Sweetd

Thanks Heather, good idea! I would love to but I don't know how to post pictures on here. How did you post yours?

--------------------

#113169 - 10/15/04 06:28 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

UMM I didn't! I e mailed mine to sinead who e mailed it to shell to resize it. Then Shell sent it back to sinead who gave me a URL and then I used the URL AND POSTED IT!! It was a group effort!! Try going to photobucket.com I think that is where Sinead has mine at!! I am pretty sure you can get a free acct there. Or go to the living room and post a Help me with my picture,post and some one who knows alot lot more than me about pics can help!! I would love to see ya!!
Good Luck

--------------------
Heather7476

#113170 - 10/15/04 06:31 AM
Sweetd

Great, thanks Heather. I will try photobucket.com, if not I will always ask. Thanks.

--------------------

#113174 - 10/15/04 06:47 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

congrats and good luck- both on the wedding and being mostly stable!!!

I think Heather made a good point- try the xanax in advance, that way if it does cause problems you are forwarned.. and if not.. your not stressing over it possibly doing so and causing yourself more grief

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3130 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 543

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review