All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone reataining water?
      #11183 - 06/09/03 05:15 PM
till

Reged: 02/11/03

I am retaining so much water. I read in a mag when you retain water your waist can be up to 2 inches bigger and your weight can go up to 5lbs! No wonder my waist is not small anymore. I need a whole new wardrobe! My closet and drawers are filled with small clothes that don't even fit! I have to go the bathroom constantly too so I don't get much sleep every night so that's one of the reasons my IBS is so bad. I drink lots of water, I exercise but it's difficult since I have severe IBS and I hardly eat salt. It helps but not enough. I look I I'm going to explode.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone reataining water? new
      #11209 - 06/09/03 10:50 PM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

hI ANGEL; I hope I only retain water at that time of the month but I don't know for sure. As for the weight problem I know what you are talking about. I used to wear a 38b bra,bought one recently it didn't fit, reweighed myself to find out shock! that I am now a size 44! I can't find any bras that fit me now. I work out hard 3-4 times a week and am needing less to eat but my weight stays the same.

#11308 - 06/10/03 05:19 PM
till

Reged: 02/11/03

Hi
I retain water at that time of the month too. I get even more huge. I don't even remember what it's like to have a flat tummy anymore.

#11357 - 06/11/03 06:47 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

I retain water during PMS and when I eat the wrong foods. I tried to avoid a lot of salt.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2676 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 597

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review