All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
Re: Angel new
      #11645 - 06/13/03 05:41 PM
till

Reged: 02/11/03

I do my best to think positive but my IBS is not getting any better no matter what I do. How am I suppose to make a living? I also have to deal with severe pms, artritis, migraines, social anxiety disorder so it's really hard. I can't sit up for a long period of time so I can't exactly sit outside. Plus I live in a condo so there's not really anywhere to sit. The weather is too hot and humid for sitting out too sadly. My future is not looking too bright at all.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: So does anyone have their IBS under control yet? I'm curious that's all. new
      #11807 - 06/16/03 01:21 PM
KaybeeC

Reged: 03/14/03
Loc: Ohio

Dear Angel,

Yes, I have mine under control! And so does my sister, after just a month on Heather's diet! My attacks are very infrequent and usually follow eating something I shouldn't have - I tried a fish sandwich and didn't think the little bit of shredded lettuce would hurt me - wishful thinking. My network of friends at church has been wonderful, too - they've kept me from feeling isolated and left out! They pray for me, too, and I believe that's a powerful help. I don't know what your beliefs are, but if you're really housebound, you might want to try calling some national ministries that have prayer lines - most have "800" numbers and have people who will pray for you right on the spot. When I've been at my worst, and things seemed pretty dark, I reached out this way and it was such a blessing! Some ministries I can recommend with confidence are: In Touch, with Dr. Charles Stanley; Insight for Living, Chuck Swindoll; New Life Live (1-800-NEWLIFE); and The Urban Alternative, Dr. Tony Evans. These ministries all have websites and I think besides their prayer lines, they have email prayer boards. (It's been a while since I used them, and ministries are always updating). In the meantime, I'll put you on my prayer list at church, and your needs will be lifted up!

Blessings,
Kaybee C

Re: So does anyone have their IBS under control yet? I'm curious that's all. new
      #11826 - 06/16/03 05:19 PM
till

I'm Christian. I pray daily and read the bible. My IBS is far from under control in fact it's worse. I can barely go on living. Life can be so cruel.It's great your IBS is under control I wish mine was too. I appreciate it greatly that your going to put me on your prayer list. Thanks very much. That's very kind of you.
God Bless you

Re: Canada has free health care for all of its citizens no matter what they earn. n/t new
      #11830 - 06/16/03 05:43 PM
till

Yes I know. I meant to say that before but I wasn't thinking straight since I'm so sick.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4975 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4271

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review