All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Ready to lose it
      #102219 - 08/28/04 02:10 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I am ready to lose my mind. I am so tired. My DD kept us up all night last night. She was fine all day then last night at 2 in the morning she wakes up coughing and throwing up mucas. She keeps crying that her nose is hot and begging me to take it off. I feel helpless. She took her allergy meds last night I don't know what else to do. Also she has BAD Gas, and keeps saying her tummy hurts.
I took my zoloft but only got about 3 hours of sleep. My tummy is going nuts today. It sore and I keep getting sharp pains. There mostly in my upper left side. I keep feeling like I have to run to the bathroom but then can't go. I have had four BM today all knida of mush.( Sorry if to much info.) I never feel like I can get it all out. plus I am supposed to start my monthly tommrow.
I had been feeling so much better now I feel like a zombie,with a tummy ache and a sick kid.
Poor DH has two whiney girls on his hands. Plus DD wants lie on my tummy all day YIKES. I am just feeling very frustrated today.

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Ready to lose it new
      #102220 - 08/28/04 02:22 PM
Niki J

Reged: 07/20/04
Loc: UK

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. Try and find a minute or two to sit with a hot water bottle and your fav drink, get some rest in where you can.
I hope you feel better soon!
I've had my period this week and have had constant stomach ache all week and its still here! It started Saturday night last week and is still going I know its both period pain and IBS Oh how fun!
Hope you & your daughter feel better soon
Niki
xxx

#102222 - 08/28/04 02:40 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Oh Heather, sounds like you are having a really bad time of it at the moment.

Hang in there. Hope your little girl gets better soon, its the last thing you need when you feel bad too.

I always get the worst pain before my period comes but it gets better the further into the period I get. Try to get some rest and look after yourself, (the hot water bottle is such a good idea, I clung to mine last night and it really helped) -hope DH is sharing the caring responsibilities!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

#102224 - 08/28/04 03:03 PM
heather7476

Thanks. I am tyring to get comfy with my heating pad but it is hard when DD is always in my lap. I am praying i can get some sleep tonight. DH is trying but my daughter only wants me. It feels good to be wanted but omg is it killing me. I think I am going to go make my self some tea.

--------------------
Heather7476

#102225 - 08/28/04 03:07 PM
heather7476

Thanks
I have never wanted my period to start and be over with so bad in my life. I am going to try to just take it easy and try to get some sleep tonight. I wish I could just take DD nose off right now, my poor baby.

--------------------
Heather7476

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 998 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 443

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review